Gag Bit single jointed
Benefits of the stainless steel gag bit:
• No rough edges
• High durability
• Protects the flews by means of smooth and accurately worked connections between mouthpiece and rings.
• Increases the impact of the rein aids on the horse’s mouth and neck
• The reins are extended by special leather gag cheeks going through the eyelets on the rings of the bits. When the reins are taken, the bit is lifted within the horse’s mouth.
• Due to its effective action, the gag bit is very common in polo and in hunting.
• Especially effective against pull-tendency
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 cm
Widths in inch: 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 3/4”
Ring-Ø: 80 mm - 3 1/8"
Thickness: 16 mm
International article number: 2232