Bradoon / Loose Ring Snaffle single jointed
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Benefits of the rings:
• When picking up the reins the rings move, so that the bit is automatically positioned correctly.
• The freely sliding rings of the Loose Ring Snaffle enable the horse to adjust the position of the bit in his mouth. This tends to make the horse relax his jaw and chew the bit, thus encouraging the horse to accept the bit.
• Young horses or inexperienced riders should always gain experience with a Loose Ring Snaffle before trying out a D-Ring Bit or other bits. sein.
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse’s mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Widths in inch: 4 1/2" / 5" / 5 1/8" / 5 1/4" / 5 1/2" / 5 3/4"
Ring-Ø: 55 mm - 2 1/4"
Thickness: 12 mm
SWEET copper mouthpiece with stainless steel rings
International article No.: 2296